Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone5 was stolen last june 26 2013 here in the philippines, is there any posibility that apple support will deactivated my phone so they cant used it. pls help me

my iphone 5 was stolen june 26 2013, i already report to my carrier and also report to the lhelp to their consumer. not just doing iphone at all local authorities, is there any posibility that apple could deactivate my phone so they cant use it. hoping that apple created iphone5 and they must created how to stop the phone from using when it was stoled, how they can provide satisfaction to their consumer if they cant find ways how to deactivated the phone. now if apple cant do anything for the iphone 5 to deactivated then they must create another iphone in the near future that has a special features that if the phone lost they can deactivate the phone so no one can used it. they also need to lean their part to their consumer bec. without us(consumer) iphone will not become famous right? so we only need your participation just to deactivate the phone that was stolen thats it.hope apple can read this message so they will know

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3, stolen phone

Posted on Jun 30, 2013 8:26 AM

2 replies

my iphone5 was stolen last june 26 2013 here in the philippines, is there any posibility that apple support will deactivated my phone so they cant used it. pls help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.