Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I call you from Iran. Today I encountered a problem I hope you can help me. I have iPhone 5 with version 6.1.4. Jailbreak I would rather not unlock. My problem is that the Operator name (top left) searching ... The appearance of! And no matter how I tu

Hi

I call you from Iran.

Today I encountered a problem I hope you can help me.

I have iPhone 5 with version 6.1.4. Jailbreak I would rather not unlock.

My problem is that the Operator name (top left) searching ... The appearance of!

And no matter how I turn off and I remove the SIM card Sarchyng not stop.

Even when I'm not on the phone's SIM card No SIM card Does not appear.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you for your attention.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jul 10, 2013 11:40 AM

9 replies

Jul 10, 2013 12:09 PM in response to ilove.perspolis

ilove.perspolis wrote:

Hi

I call you from Iran.

My problem is that the Operator name (top left) searching ... The appearance of!

I appreciate your help.

Jul 10, 2013 12:14 PM in response to ilove.perspolis

ilove.perspolis wrote:

Hi

I call you from Iran.

I appreciate your help.

I read this to say that the phone is not jailbroken and the OP does not want to jailbreak it.

The only way to unlock it is to contact the carrier it is locked to, and ask them to unlock it.

You are also in the unfortunate position that the iPhone is not supported in Iran due to the international embargo.

Jul 10, 2013 1:05 PM in response to ilove.perspolis

You can not buy from iTunes. It is not possible to do so. It is not legal for Apple to do business in Iran, therefore, there is no iTunes or app store in Iran.

I'm sorry, but there isn't much anyone can do for you.

It is illegal to export the iPhone to Iran or to sell or give one to anyone with the intent of taking one to Iran.

If the phone is carrier locked, you will have to work with the carrier it is locked to to get it unlocked. If it is unlocked, but not working for you on your carrier, you will have to work with your carrier.

Hi I call you from Iran. Today I encountered a problem I hope you can help me. I have iPhone 5 with version 6.1.4. Jailbreak I would rather not unlock. My problem is that the Operator name (top left) searching ... The appearance of! And no matter how I tu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.