Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i take out the jailbreak from an iphone 4s with iOS 6.1.3

A friend of mine jailbroken my iPhone 4s for me but since then it's been messing up too much! I freezes and i tried deleting as many apps that i could clearing cache, cookies, history and resetting network settings... i even looked for an app that would help me but couldnt find anything.... i'd rather to have it back to the original version.... Besides it is my phone Help please! 😕

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3, Jailbroken

Posted on Jul 31, 2013 6:07 AM

5 replies

Jul 31, 2013 7:45 AM in response to link691

link691 wrote:

A friend of mine jailbroken my iPhone 4s for me but since then it's been messing up too much! I freezes and i tried deleting as many apps that i could clearing cache, cookies, history and resetting network settings... i even looked for an app that would help me but couldnt find anything.... i'd rather to have it back to the original version.... Besides it is my phone Help please! 😕

Yeah - jailbreaking will tend to do that (among other unpleasant realities). If the restore doesn't work, you may need to find out what software was used an consult the vendor's website.

Jul 31, 2013 8:10 AM in response to link691

You can try putting the iPhone into DFU mode and see if that will let you restore and remove the jailbreak:

http://osxdaily.com/2010/06/24/iphone-dfu-mode-explained-and-how-to-enter-dfu-mo de-on-your-iphone/

Some jailbreaks cannot be removed and in some cases will permanently disable your iPhone. If that happens to you, then you will have to buy a new iPhone; Apple will provide no support, warranty or out-of-warranty, for a jailbroken device.

You're on your own from here. We can provide no further help with a jailbroken iPhone in these forums.

Good luck.

Jul 31, 2013 8:24 AM in response to varjak paw

First of all thanks for replaying... I just tried and in the middle of the proccess it got stuck like in the 60% percent to complete it. No error message. It is normal that during a restore it gets stuck once on a while? I normally don't have any trouble with my phone just since this guy "jailbroke it"but besides that it was perfect.....

how do i take out the jailbreak from an iphone 4s with iOS 6.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.