Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know battery is fully charged using IOS 7

I dont see any batery fully charged " plug " symbol using my Ios 7 .Is this normal ? When it reaches 100 % the "bolt" symbol is there but no indication is fully charged .This is giving me a doubt whether my phone is fully charged . I tried charging it for extra 2 hours after its 100% charged but still it remain same .

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 9:40 AM

2 replies

Sep 19, 2013 9:48 AM in response to Vignaraj

Yes I noticed this myself last night after the update had completed, I'd plugged my phone in to be on the safe side and while ever there is power going to the phone it appears that the lighting symbol will always appear to the right of the battery.

Regarding the charging I came across two methods to do this, but it only works if you're charging/connected to power at the same time. Firstly, check the battery icon itself in the top right, also if you have percentage turned on this should show 100% if not see below. But the best way is to put phone to sleep then press the home key you'll see the current charge listed directly under the time for a short period, but only if you are currently charging/connected to ac power.

If you want to see the percentage then select Settings>General>Usage and scroll down until you come to Battery Percentage flick switch to green to turn on.

Regards,

Steve

How do I know battery is fully charged using IOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.