Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any hope to downgrade iOS 7 to iOS 6.1.3?

I just loved iOS 6.1.3 it was the operating system better ever ever ever in million years...

My iPhone 4 was incredibly fast and fluid, the icons were wanderful and every program (notes, calendar, safari ecc.) was insanely great.

Unfortunately i mad the update to iOS 7 and the things that make me choose iPhone instead of android just disappeared..

The icons seem drown by a kid and the sistem became less fluid and fast, ok maybe with iPhone 5s i sooo fast i can't imagine but i can't change the telephone just like that..

Ok the icon can be liked or no...but on iphone 4 iOS 7 is really slow...
I know that apple blocked the firm to downgrade, but THERE IS ANY HOPE?
I mean i'm not changing the brand of telephone...i just would like to come back to the (best) operative system (ever), the one that makes iPhone the better in the world...
Thank you all.

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 9:20 AM

5 replies

Sep 24, 2013 9:36 AM in response to DanieleITA

There is no hope to downgrade from iOS7 to iOS6...

Personally I am very satisfied with iOS7.

There were a lot of warnings in the "press" that iOS7 might slow down the iPhone 4 and 4s, and that perhaps it would be wise to wait a little bit for the first update to 7.1 (or 7.0.1).

If you have battery problems read following suggestions:

http://osxdaily.com/2013/09/19/ios-7-battery-life-fix/

Is there any hope to downgrade iOS 7 to iOS 6.1.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.