Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrade to IOS 7 only 100 pictures in photostream

Hi,

After upgrading to IOS 7 I can only see 100 pictures in my photostream. I am pretty sure it was 1000. What happened?

This is for my iPhone 4s.

Thanks for any help 🙂

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 8:06 PM

14 replies

Sep 30, 2013 10:20 AM in response to randers4

Oh no, you are not right there. I updated my IPad for about two weeks ago, I was on vocations and using it to making photos hardly. I made about 1000 photos for last 20 days and about 400 of them after update to IOS7. Every evening then IPad starts to upload my photos to photo stream (WiFi in hotel) previously uploaded photos disappeared from stream on this IPad. It was like FIFO, with some delay. 100 photos, 105 photos, 100 photos, 108 photos and so on. On my other IPad (with IOS6) all this photos are in photo stream.

So I think it's a bug.

Oct 24, 2013 12:15 PM in response to randers4

Add another to the "few". I am experiencing exactly the same (note that "few reports" doesn't mean "no bug", it simply means that few people have reported).

Every so often my iPhone resets to (the most recent) 100 photos in My Photostream. I haven't noticed a pattern or a trigger, but it has happened about three times now, and had never done the same prior to iOS 7.

Oct 29, 2013 12:03 AM in response to Wojteq

Add me to the list of ppl w/ this problem. I take TONS of photos every day, yet my photostream never has more than three hundred and some photos. Sometimes four hundred and some photos. But never 1,000. It was fine before I upgraded to iOS 7. (I have an iPhone 4s) I've taken way more than 1,000 photos in the last 30 days, so that's not the issue in my case.

Oct 29, 2013 1:02 AM in response to laserone

Wanted to add that I was just going through photostream on my iphone after clearing off all photos from camera roll. Lots of pictures are just intermittantly missing. I'm going through photostream on my iphone looking for pix to upload to flickr, and I'm like "but I thought I took more pictures on this day...", and after saying that to myself several times, I just put the iphone down and went to the computer to look at my most recent folder of pix taken off the iphone and there they all are. So What The heck? It's just intermittant photos that just don't get put into photostream. Pix taken in the same place, so wifi strength / 4g strength should not fluctuate. Very weird. I wish they'd fix this problem!

Jan 18, 2014 10:05 AM in response to northlandca

Also you can add me to the few! I think they were correct in saying it isnt that no one is experiencing the problem. I am sure most dont even know. Or dont care. I did not notice for at least a month, and have been trying to fix it myself. Also bought a new iphone 5S and thought perhaps this was the problem.

Does anyone know if this is being fixed or looked into?!

Thanks

Jan 18, 2014 6:34 PM in response to northlandca

I, unfortunately would like to be added to this group of "few".. My phone has been very glitchy lately, and today randomly all my contacts, notes, calendar, just disappeared. Just gone...I'm struggling with the fact I'm probably going to restore it to the back up at 10:24 last night...but today I went to Disney on Ice with my step daughter, and took well over 40 pictures...only like 6 uploaded to my photo stream...but unfortunately unlike others that have replied to this post my icloud photos are not all there:( I have over 1100 pictures in my camera roll, but only 128 in my photo stream. There is no apparent rhyme or reason for which photos upload and which do not. I am so frustrated with this whole situation right now!

After upgrade to IOS 7 only 100 pictures in photostream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.