Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi issues on IOS7

I recently upgraded my iPod Touch to IOS7. I am having problems where some apps complain that I am not connected to wi-fi when indeed I can browse various web sites in Safari. I can purchase media via iTunes store. My stock symbols update just fine. The problem symptoms: The Music /Radio app tells me I am not connected to wi-fi. And a bigger issue for me is that I can no longer wi-fi connect music to play on my Bose Soundlink Air!. The control widget doesn't show up. Before the "upgrade" there would be a small arrow in Music to select what to use for output - iPod or Bose. If I power up my MacBook Pro and launch iTunes - it sees my Bose.

Help please!

iPod touch, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 3:22 PM

I had the same problem. The icon is now in the control panel. Swipe up from the bottom center of the screen and it will reveal the control panel. The icon should be there.

9 replies

Oct 13, 2013 4:40 PM in response to Shaeburks

Sweet, My IPhone & IPad work again. I was ready to throw both in the river!!! Called Apple and no help, told me to buy different speaker system or contact Bose. I can't believe "tech support" at Apple didn't know the "fix". I love my Bose and would have replaced my Apple products before replacing my Soundlink Air!!!! Big thank you to Shaeburks. I never knew that control panel was there.

Wi-Fi issues on IOS7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.