Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Personal Hotspot under iOS7 with iPhone 5S is not working

Hello,

I got a new iPhone 5S 32GB Spacegray and now, when I try to use it as a personal hotspot, sites are loading forever ( and never show up )

I know that it works, since It did on my old iPhone 4. I have also bought a new Nano-Sim just for this, but it still doesn't work. I can ping google.com, but when I try to surf through the internet, the sites never load up

I don't know what causes this problem, as it did worked before with my old iPhone 4 with iOS7.

My Provider is Vodafone.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 5:52 AM

There are no replies.

Personal Hotspot under iOS7 with iPhone 5S is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.