Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS7 Bugs? Can't export videos to youtube?

I've encountered a bunch of bugs so far. I thought iOS 7.0.2 would help it, but it's only made them worse! I have an iPhone 4S btw.

Bugs:

- Music controls don't always work when my phone is locked. This includes the music controls in the control center. I couldn't change songs, pause the song that was playing, etc...

- My screen blacks out when I slide to unlock my phone.

- I can't export videos in my camera roll to youtube. It keeps telling me my password or username are incorrect, but they aren't. I was hoping 7.0.2 would fix this.

- Emails aren't always updating. I've only seen this once or twice since I updated to 7.0.2, but in 7.0.0, they were working fine. I had that problem in iOS 6.1.3, but once I updated to 7, it seemed to be fixed. I've also noticed that the number of unread emails isn't always updating. I have to update it myself.

- Bluetooth keeps randomly turning itself on. I don't know why or how it's doing this, but I know I'm not turning it on.

- I noticed a problem with my brightness settings. I changed them (lowered it), and noticed it kept lowering itself even more. I kept changing it to where I want it, and it seems to be okay now.

- Siri keeps telling me she "Can't take any requests right now." I've got 3-4 bars, and my wifi signal is at max. I've also noticed that she takes 2-3x longer to respond to one of my requests. She doesn't pick up my voice as well as she did in 6.1.3.

- And is it just me, but my volume is way too low? That, or it's too high. The same goes for my alarms -- I can never hear them, no matter how high my ringer volume is.

I've been able to resolve some of these by restarting my phone, but I don't know if they'll come back or not... However, the youtube bug (and the Siri problem) are still there.

Message was edited by: SweetHeartGirl

iPhone 4S

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 3:10 PM

4 replies

Sep 28, 2013 5:21 PM in response to SweetHeartGirl

Also, everytime I charge my phone via usb, it asks me if I trust my computer... Everytime...

Still having the email bug as well. Other than these bugs, I love it!

EDIT: Oh, and how could I forget my battery life? It's absolutely terrible after the upgrade. I went from charging it every few days or maybe every other day to charging it at least once a day...

Oct 19, 2013 3:19 AM in response to SweetHeartGirl

Hi there,

I had the same Problem with uploading youtube Videos from the Photos app until I tried the function for app specific passwords.

This is something Google offers for applications which don't support the 2way authentification.

I generated a new password for my ios7 youtube uploader and it instantly worked.

This should bring you to the correct page in your google account.

https://accounts.google.com/b/0/IssuedAuthSubTokens#accesscodes

iOS7 Bugs? Can't export videos to youtube?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.