Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to downgrade IOS 7 to IOS 6.1.3 !!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 11:35 AM

98 replies

Oct 1, 2013 11:53 AM in response to christianfromhessen

No, it isn't the first time. Users of the first iPad reported the same thing.

People would be much better off sending feedback of EXACTLY which action is triggering the nausea so Apple can concentrate on that. People who are experiencing it should also schedule a vistit with their doctor.

But asking for Apple to allow rollbacks is probably a waste of time.

Oct 1, 2013 11:54 AM in response to wjosten

Thats right. But you can however install on older Version of OS X. But we are getting Offtopic.

If i remeber correctly there has been a "demand" for downgrade iOS by nearly every release, right? But this much? Seems to be the first time.

Don´t forget that there a more users how doesn`t come to this forum but share the Opion on other Sides and Forums, too.

Oct 1, 2013 11:58 AM in response to christianfromhessen

No, iOS 4 had LOTS of people on all sites wanting to downgrade, more than I have seen this time.

Allowing people to downgrade would require a large hole in Apple's iOS security universe that they are not going to breach. It would be far better to deal with the issues at hand and do an update that would maybe allow the actions that are triggering this to be muted.

Oct 1, 2013 12:05 PM in response to christianfromhessen

christianfromhessen wrote:

We are not only talking about issues of Nausea but also design und simple dislike. But, in either way: it is better to give a feedback.

Well you are the minority. Don't think of the small numbers that post dislike about ios7 on here are a majority of users. You are a very small minority that dislikes the new ios. I for one like it a lot better than any of the previous iOS's. It is much cleaner and easier to use. The only problem I have is being able to swipe right on an email in my inbox to delete it but I am getting used to the new way to delete emails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.