Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5 ins't updating to ios 7.0.2 and itunes radio isn't showing up along with multiple sounds and ringtones from ios 7

Ok, I did the beta test for Apple with iOS 7, so I have an iPhone 5 32 Gb on Vzw. Now that it's been release to the public I've lost my itunes radio and when I go into my sounds, I do not have the new one releaseed for iOS 7 and the last problem is I cannot update to 7.0.2. These may sound like minor things but it's annoying to me. I have done multiple resets even went as far as restoring my phone back to factory settings without using my backed up data and that didn't work. If anyone has any solutions please help. I really don't feel like talking to Apple just so they can try to sell me Apple Care.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 10:40 AM

4 replies

Oct 2, 2013 8:06 PM in response to gq4247

I have exact same problem as your. My iPhone 5 was updated to iOS 7 Beta Version but right now I'd like to update to Official iOS 7.02 as the newest version for now.

I have been trying to restore my phone back to iOS 6 and then upgrade to iOS 7.0.2 but it did not allow me to restore bck to iOS 6. For another method I've tried is to restoring directly through iTune by click L-Shift and select iOS 7.0.2 firmware. All the results are disallowed. I also used DFU mode for restoring as well but it make no differences as well

I try my best to get updated my phone but I'm still at the end of corner. NO IDEA to make it works.

So, if anyone who use iOS 7 beta and enable to upgrade to iOS 7.0.2, the official one, Please suggest me how to do it. I would be appriciated for your suggestion.

Thanks you in advance

Contact me: lit2ez@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2013 3:18 PM in response to gq4247

Ok here's what I did to "solve" my issue. I just went back to the dev page and downloaded 7.0.2 which seemed to fix most of my issues, but then in turn caused another which seems to be going around. My iMessage will now not use my phone number which is a small inconvenience but that's what I had to do to update to 7.0.2.

iphone 5 ins't updating to ios 7.0.2 and itunes radio isn't showing up along with multiple sounds and ringtones from ios 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.