Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated to iOS 7. But my I pad is stuck with one apple icon .it is not responding at all since last 7 Hours. Can you help

I have an older version of IPad .i uploaded iOS 7 . Prior to that I removed files to make space of 3.5 GB. Now it is stuck and not responding. What I could see is an apple icon and horizontal bar haf filled. It is 7 hours now. What should I do

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 4:25 AM

Reboot ur ipad this is freeze not responding....press home and power buttons same time until u see apple logo come up and then release it...if still no good u need to plug in computer to restore ur ipad from itunes

3 replies

Oct 11, 2013 6:19 AM in response to anth2013

It worked really. But what is the root cause of this problem.if the available space was not good enough,the Pad should go back to it's original status.it is like, you go to a blind alley in a car, and there is no road ahead, then car should retrace it back wards in reverse mode. Apple designers must look at it. The designers should think that I am a home

Maker and I use the pad to keep me connected to the world.

Any way thanks

I updated to iOS 7. But my I pad is stuck with one apple icon .it is not responding at all since last 7 Hours. Can you help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.