Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

7.0.3 no system animation after update

Hello. After updating my devices from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 all system animation disappeared. Folders and apps now open and close without fly animation - it is a simple mix (crossfade) now :( after searching for a reason I figured out that accessibility settings motion (parallax) turns off not just the parallax effect, but the entire system animation. Now, in order to use iOS7 in convenient way I have to deal with that parallax which is too visible on IPad and too power draining on iPhone 4S.

Apple support, can someone tell me how can I disable parallax effect ONLY, but save system animation of folders opening and apps launching?

If there is no way to do it on 7.0.3 (unlike 7.0.2), can you please forward this topic to developer team so they can either bring it back as it was on 7.0.2 or make it as a separate options?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 8:48 AM

2 replies

7.0.3 no system animation after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.