Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When ios7.1 will come i'm really tired of the bugs of ios7.0.4

I'm really tired I didnt bought my iphone for these bugs. I even cant listen music without bugs. The music videos that I bought frım iTunes always includes bugs. I tried everything. It not because of my iphone5s, my ipod touch 5.gen, my brothers iphone 4s. This is because of this idiot hardware

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 8:40 AM

If you explain what "bugs" you are having instead of ranting and complaining, someone here might be able to help you.

7 replies

Dec 22, 2013 9:03 AM in response to FelipeV

Ofcourse Im complaining Im using apple devices since ios3 but I havent seen such bugs yet. Firtly think about a play list that have a videomusic(m4a or smt like this format) that bought from iTunes and there are other musics that are mp3. When i started to play the m4a music and i locked my device the music stops and after i start on lock screen it continues to play the song that after the m4a seems playing on lock screen but the sound of song doesnt come. This happens everytime eventhough i shuffle songs or not. Play on my iphone or my ipod or my brother's iphone. Second sometimes shazam app closes it self on my devices(iphone,ipod) or the app that I closed opens it self again then i close 3 times then it openes 3 times then stops. There are a lots of other bugson my iphone and ipod touch that i even cant count .

Dec 22, 2013 9:07 AM in response to Onurelt

Learn to use punctuation and paragraphs to make your whining easier to read and understand.

Basic troubleshooting from the User's Guide is reset, restart, restore (first from backup then as new). Try each of these in order until the issue is resolved.

If there are issues with specific apps, whine to the app developers instead of to your fellow users in these user to user support forums.

If you'd like to stop whining, and simply detail the issues that are occurring, you'll get a much different response.

Dec 22, 2013 9:23 AM in response to Onurelt

I think your communication skills are extremely lacking and make reading the rambling posts extremely difficult. It also makes most in these forums unwilling to trust anything alluded to.

Post in your native language or when sober.

Use actual words and basic grammar.

Provide as much detail as possible.

Or better yet, learn to help yourself and search for similar issues before posting any more whining.

Dec 22, 2013 10:11 AM in response to diesel vdub

Im so sorry if i get you wrong. I was really angry for those things happen on my devices. I just think that bugs that i saw are common in most ios7.0.4 devices. I can exlain that like this. I have one iphone 5s one ipod touch 5gen, my 2 brothers have iphone4s, iphone4. Also my mom has an iphone 4s. All these devices are NOT sync on one computer. However they have simmilar bugs also i have a lot of friends that have iphone. I think all these problems is because of ios7.0.4 so i wondered when ios7.1 will come out thank for your help

When ios7.1 will come i'm really tired of the bugs of ios7.0.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.