Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather App that reports to your notification center at a specified time?

Here's the scenario:
I work outdoors and live in the Midwest so the weather can and often does vary A LOT from day to day.
I plug my iPad in for the night and go to sleep.
When I wake up, I hit the home button to see my notification center. Contained there is the report from this weather app, telling me the basic information immediately: Current temperature, the day's high/low, any preciptiation chance.

Now here's the added bonus that I really want:
Everyone knows the temperature changes drastically from night to day, so a temperature reading would need to be taken near to the time that you wake up. What if you could set this app to display the information at a certain time? It's a concept just like an alarm where an action is triggered at a specified time, in this case, weather readings. Say I'm getting up at 6am. I'd set the app to report at 5:55am or something like that.

OR the much simpler apprach would just be to add a weather widget of some sort to the lock screen. If that's an option, I'd gladly go for that as well.
So does anything like this exist?

Thanks to all!

[EDIT]

I found the solution to my question. I had a feeling it was something really easy that I was just missing. Thanks! Feel free to delete this thread. I would but I'm not sure how or if I even can.

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 10:50 PM

There are no replies.

Weather App that reports to your notification center at a specified time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.