Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glitches I phone5c or iOS7? (keyboard and contact names)

With in 30 days of purchase, my I phone 5c had certain glitches. When I went into my messages my keyboard popped up but not the letters or numbers. So I pressed the home button and it fixed. Two weeks later it happened again but I pressed the home button 3 times and did not fix. Then I'm sure I shut the phone off and it worked after that. That same day I called apple they made me do the reset(holding lock & home button), I erased all my extra pages they said it should be fine. The next morning after charging I saw my banners and it was just showing my contact numbers and not the names. I went into the messages and,same thing. when I pressed the home button and went back in, it was fine. I'm not sure if this just happens when a phone gets worked up but I need too know before my dead line is up so I can trade it in for a new phone.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.6, Blue

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 1:20 AM

There are no replies.

Glitches I phone5c or iOS7? (keyboard and contact names)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.