Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just downloaded the current update on iphone 5. When i get an incoming call, the screen does not show the large pic I have associated with that contact. Instead it just shows a REAL small pic just like on the message screen. Can this be changed or can I

I just downloaded the new update for iphone 5. (7.1) When i receive an incoming call, I used to get a large pic that is associated with that caller. It now just shows a REAL small pic like you see on the message screens. My eyes are not what they used to be so the large pic's are handy. Can this be changed or can I undo the last upgrade.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 7:18 AM

1 reply

I just downloaded the current update on iphone 5. When i get an incoming call, the screen does not show the large pic I have associated with that contact. Instead it just shows a REAL small pic just like on the message screen. Can this be changed or can I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.