Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BSOD RESTART LOOP PROBLEM ip5s iOS7 HELP!!!

BSOD RESTART LOOP PROBLEM! Im running the latest version of iOS 7 (apparently it needed to update before i could restore so i think it got updated) on my iphone 5S (ipod 5S) bricked lol. It was working fine and then a mates baby grabbed my phone and dropped it (not very high) then it went off so i turned it on and BAM! I got the grey backround with the apple logo on it so, I waited, Then it went to BSOD then off and got stuck in that loop, I then done a manual reset I was able to turn it off thats all. I tried restore in recovery mode with the latest itunes it come up with Unknown Error, error code (14) (something to do with unreconizable USB) tried many diffrent USB ports but sadly nothing, I then tried DFU mode with itunes still not working. Im really stuck on this one I need some assitance PLEASE! HELP!

No aftermarket apps on iphone 5s

Latest iOS 7 on iphone 5s

Latest itunes 11.1.5.5

Running Windows 7 (good comp)

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 2:12 PM

There are no replies.

BSOD RESTART LOOP PROBLEM ip5s iOS7 HELP!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.