Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pairing my hearing aids with my MacBook Air

Is it possible to pair my hearing aids with my new MacBook Air ? I can presently pair them with my iPad Pro....( and my Samsung phone). If possible...how? Thanks!

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 4:04 PM

Thank you, but that is not a very helpful comment. We can already pair our hearing aids to iOS devices. What we are hoping for is for Apple to allow or work with MacOS (laptops, desktops, etc) to allow for pairing to hearing aids. So many times I want to see and hear stuff on the computer or laptop (much easier visibility, than portables) To me, the onus is on Apple, not the hearing aid manufacturers. I also think it would be nice for AppleTV devices to also allow this feature. Again, thank you and I hope Apple is listening. (I for one would be happy to beta test this)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 4:04 PM in response to nailgal2

Thank you, but that is not a very helpful comment. We can already pair our hearing aids to iOS devices. What we are hoping for is for Apple to allow or work with MacOS (laptops, desktops, etc) to allow for pairing to hearing aids. So many times I want to see and hear stuff on the computer or laptop (much easier visibility, than portables) To me, the onus is on Apple, not the hearing aid manufacturers. I also think it would be nice for AppleTV devices to also allow this feature. Again, thank you and I hope Apple is listening. (I for one would be happy to beta test this)

pairing my hearing aids with my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.