Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Install previous versions of Numbers

Hello. I have MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6

I can't install Numbers 12.1 latest version on my mac.

1. Can I install the latest version of Numbers? How?

2. How can I install previous versions of Numbers on my Mac?

3. How can I install previous versions of Numbers on my Iphone?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 8:25 AM

It may be possible to install the last version that was compatible with your Mac. Open the Mac App Store & hold down the option key while clicking the Purchases tab on your High Sierra Mac. If you see Pages, Numbers, and Keynote with Update/Install buttons, it may offer to download a previous version of these applications compatible with High Sierra.

See VikingSOX's reply in this discussion in the Pages for Mac forum.

It is highly unlikely that you would be able to install an older version of Numbers for iOS. The only way I know of would require that you have a copy of the old version & use iMazing.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 8:25 AM in response to Volodymyr_g

It may be possible to install the last version that was compatible with your Mac. Open the Mac App Store & hold down the option key while clicking the Purchases tab on your High Sierra Mac. If you see Pages, Numbers, and Keynote with Update/Install buttons, it may offer to download a previous version of these applications compatible with High Sierra.

See VikingSOX's reply in this discussion in the Pages for Mac forum.

It is highly unlikely that you would be able to install an older version of Numbers for iOS. The only way I know of would require that you have a copy of the old version & use iMazing.

Install previous versions of Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.