Unknown Apple charges

I have continuously been charge 11.66 and I have no idea what it’s for and it’s it’s not showing up anywhere else except for my bank statements. I don’t know where or how to cancel

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 10:15 AM

We don't know either. We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2023 10:15 AM in response to Antz4875

We don't know either. We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article.

May 15, 2024 7:47 AM in response to Antz4875

What is the exact description of the charge?

There are many scams that will have a description that appears to be from Apple. If you do not see the subscription on your device, then you may want to consider if your financial info has been compromised. A physical card is easily compromised when swiped on a retail terminal that has a skimmer installed to capture your card details. One such scam is noted here:

https://toughnickel.com/scams-fraud/Apple-iTunes-866-712-7753-Scam

Unknown Apple charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.