How do I get rid of the shortcut on my homepage if I deleted the action in the shortcut app?

I created a shortcut with a picture, but I accidentally made 2 and I tried to delete the whole thing but it just resulted in me having 2 extra shortcuts on my homepage that I can’t get rid of. I’ve tried everything. HELP.

(I’ve been crying for the past 20 minutes.)

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2024 6:34 AM

I made a short cut and didn’t like it so i deleted it on the shortcut app then it stayed on my home screen and doesn’t even work😭 HELP

11 replies

May 14, 2024 5:59 PM in response to Lama_lover_ARIA2010

Hello this happened to me and I was on the break of tears it’s so frustrating. What you can do is putt the ones you want to delete on one page and then click edit home screen and click the pages scroll dot things at the bottom and then click delete the page the shortcuts are on. Sorry if that made no sense I promise it works. 😭

Aug 19, 2023 1:18 AM in response to Lama_lover_ARIA2010

Re: "How do I get rid of the shortcut on my homepage if I deleted the action in the shortcut app?"

Apple support's online article (link below)

Delete shortcuts on iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

says: "Delete a shortcut

1. In the Shortcuts app on your iOS or iPadOS device, tap Edit.
  2. Tap one or more shortcuts (a tick appears in the upper-right corner to indicate selection), then tap Delete.
  3. Tap Delete Shortcut.

Note: If you’re signed in with your Apple ID, deleted shortcuts are also removed from your other devices.

Tip: To quickly delete a shortcut, touch and hold a shortcut, tap Delete, then tap Delete Shortcut".

How do I get rid of the shortcut on my homepage if I deleted the action in the shortcut app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.