Unlinking wrong book from author page

Apple has a book I did NOT write as an 'also by this author' on my page. Customer support page is continually broken with an 'ooops, something went wrong, please refresh the page' so I can't contact them. The one customer support I did get a hold of told me it was the wrong customer support and couldn't help me. My book was loaded via Ingram Spark so I didn't create an Apple page. When I do try to create a page, I get to the contract section and times out because the 'continue' button won't work.

All I want is to have this other person's book removed because I did NOT write it. We have the same name, but we are NOT the same author.

Is there ANY way to get this information pulled from the page or does Apple just want to keep lying to people that this is me because I can't get anyone there to fix it?

Can ANYONE help? Is there any link that actually works to get a hold of the BOOK customer support?

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 2:41 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Unlinking wrong book from author page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.