Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

When will apple wallet support in thailand

Hi i’m from Thailand, and i struggle with apple wallet because i can’t add credit cards or debit cards to my apple wallet. It will be easier for Thai apple user that can add Thai credit cards to our apple wallet. Thank you so much.

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 11:43 PM

Apple Pay is not active in Thailand so you will not succeed in adding a card for that purpose.

Nobody has any knowledge about if or when Apple Pay might be available in Thailand. Continue to look at the page Places that support Apple Pay, and no debut you will see items in your local news sites in the event that Apple Pay is made available.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2023 11:43 PM in response to imyourtenshi

Apple Pay is not active in Thailand so you will not succeed in adding a card for that purpose.

Nobody has any knowledge about if or when Apple Pay might be available in Thailand. Continue to look at the page Places that support Apple Pay, and no debut you will see items in your local news sites in the event that Apple Pay is made available.

When will apple wallet support in thailand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.