Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iPhone 15 slide to answer issue?

I’m facing issue with slide to answer sometimes when I get a call I’m not able to swipe the call it gets stuck.please tell me the solution anyone facing the issue.i have restored the device aswell and I checked diagonic test there is no hardware issue .is it a software glitch or what .please someone give me a solution?

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 30, 2023 1:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2024 7:05 PM

This happens to me alot of the time on my iPhone 15 Pro Max. I have tried forcing a reset and it persists. Using iOS 17.4.1

6 replies

May 1, 2024 1:09 PM in response to scrowste

scrowste wrote:

I completely agree. My 12 Pro was hands down a better phone than my new 15 pro. Very annoying to not be able to answer incoming calls. Do NOT buy this phone until they figure out how to resolve this issue!!!

I've never had this issue at all and we have iPhone 15 Pro Max and 15 Pro. Telling others to avoid buying the phone may make you feel better, but it would lead people to the wrong conclusion this is a widespread issue, which it most definitely is not. You'd be better advised to figure out what is causing the issue on your phone. No one I know is having an issue like this on their phones either.

What happened when you contacted Apple about it. Did you schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar and show it to them? If no to both, you need to do one or both.

iPhone 15 slide to answer issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.