Radio won't work on Apple Music for Windows

Hi all,

I am facing an issue with Apple Music for Windows, the radio (especially Dutch radio) doesn't seem to work on my Windows 11 machine. It does, however, work on any other Apple device. My iPad, iPhone, CarPlay and even my Homepods seem to work correctly with Apple Music Radio.

Every time I want to start a Radio station (for example SLAM!, Radio10, Tomorrowland One World Radio or QMusic), it 'boots' up and I hear the first 2 letters of the TuneIn intro and then it stops. It keeps looping and looping and there is no way to resolve this. When I try BBC Radio 2 or the Apple radio stations, it works without a flaw. Check the video below for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BPudVQ0oplY

I had this last year too, with my older PC (Windows 10) but it seems to be facing the same issues as my Windows 11 machine, with completely new parts. I contacted Apple support for this either, but they don't seem to have a solution as well. Maybe you have an idea? Thanks in regards!

What I tried already:

• Logged out and back in
  • Removed my VPN (just to be certain)
  • As earlier told: Completely renewed my PC with new components
  • Tried it on my Windows 10 laptop, with a clean install of Apple Music
  • On my laptop with my iPhone as hotspot (to exclude network related issues)
    • Same results unfortunately

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 28, 2024 11:07 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Radio won't work on Apple Music for Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.