Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Vision Pro Hand issues using Persona

I use Vision Pro much of my work day. So, I’m in and out of Teams meetings all the time. I have had to avoid using the Persona much of the time for a couple of reasons and am wondering if anyone else has the same issue. While meeting guests have gotten used to my ghostly appearance and dismembered hands floating around while I’m talking, anytime I move my hands towards my face to say, scratch my nose, rest my chin in my hand, take a drink, etc., instead of seeing my hand, a very distracting “fog” blocks the view of my face where my hand is.

While I’m at it, Persona doesn’t seem to handle grayish white hair either. As this is the color of my hair (face and head), it’s lends itself to ghostly edges around my face and the sides of my head. Don’t know why the top seems to look ok. I’ve redone the persona several times in multiple light settings.

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Apr 4, 2024 8:42 AM

1 reply

May 13, 2024 6:44 AM in response to wrsweeney

The "fog" you're describing shows up on parts of your face where the camera and sensor views are obstructed (by your hands while scratching or by a cup/mug) to the point where the Vision Pro cannot get an accurate read of that area of your face in real time, so at this early stage of the Persona feature, your hands cannot be overlaid onto your face like you might expect them to. Presumably, this will get better with time, as with the representation of your hair color

[Edited by Moderator]

Vision Pro Hand issues using Persona

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.