Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Vision Pro Shut Down Unexpectedly Twice

So I was using my Vision Pro yesterday and was in a 3rd party app when my view suddenly went completely black. I took off the headset and noticed the white light on the battery connector was off, so i started it up again; a few minutes after startup, while I believe I was on the Home Screen, it shut down again. The battery had about 35% remaining. Anyone else have an issue with unexpected shut downs? I thought it might be a loose connection between the headset and the battery pack, but I gently jiggled everything and couldn’t recreate the problem. Also, I was sitting down during both incidents, so it’s not like there was undue forces acting on the wire and/or the connector. Maybe an overheating issue? I continued to use throughout the day yesterday without any further problems.

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2024 1:31 AM

There are no replies.

Vision Pro Shut Down Unexpectedly Twice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.