Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Education Store Eligibility

I’ve been interested in buying Logic Pro for Mac for both education and personal use. I found that there is a Pro Apps for Education Bundle on the education store online for the same price, but I’m unsure if I am eligible to purchase from the Education Store. I saw in the sales policies, it says under eligibility, “A full-time or part-time student aged 18 or over with a current student union card or student identification card and studying at or accepted into an accredited Australian university or other Apple-approved institution;”.

I’m 16 years of age completing Year 10 in the Australian Curriculum, and have a Student ID to verify this. I would much appreciate if anyone can confirm whether I can buy from the Apple Store for Education or not, or at least provide some clarification of the policies.

Regards,

Mitchell Couch

Posted on May 1, 2024 3:54 AM

2 replies

Education Store Eligibility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.