Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Shared fitness activity different on watch and iPhone

Afternoon,

So basically my friends cant see my fitness data and I have tried deleting/re-adding friends. Even tried unpairing my watch (Apple Watch Series 8) but had no luck.

My friends have all their friends activity on their watches but mine only shows myself, see photos.

Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix it?

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on May 1, 2024 6:30 AM

1 reply

May 8, 2024 11:38 AM in response to IainM867

I was losing my mind with this same issue. A few weeks ago I suddenly had this happen with my Watch 8. My fitness friends went missing on my watch (but they were there on my phone). I no longer got their activity notifications and on my friends’ end, they also stopped getting notifications of my activities and my rings for them all had zeros. I FINALLY figured out that in the Watch App on my iPhone, it signed me out of my Apple ID. (Apparently having the watch paired with the phone isn’t enough.) Try going into the General settings of the Watch App and then Apple ID. When I went into it, it had a message asking me to sign in. Once I did that suddenly all my fitness friends appeared again in my watch and we started getting notifications with each other again. My friends also accurately see my ring status. So if you have zeros from your friends I would also have them try this. The problem could well be on both ends.

Shared fitness activity different on watch and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.