Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

accidentally bought a google gift card and not a apple gift card

I accidentally bought a Google gift worth 50dollars card and not an Apple gift card and i wonder if you guys can refund me

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 1, 2024 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2024 8:52 AM

Rejjgoated wrote:

I accidentally bought a Google gift worth 50dollars card and not an Apple gift card and i wonder if you guys can refund me

You can’t be serious. You paid Google for a gift card and you want Apple to make it good? Really?

4 replies

May 1, 2024 7:51 AM in response to Rejjgoated

Rejjgoated wrote:

First, this is a user-to-user support forum so we can't refund anything. And second, Apple will not refund or exchange other company's gift card. See if you can return to the card to where you bought it. If you can't, see if you can find someone to trade it with or sell it to.

accidentally bought a google gift card and not a apple gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.