Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Can I return Apple gift cards that I bought by mistake?

Can you tell me how I can get refund for gift cards I purchased but they were the wrong gift cards and I scratch the back off to give codes to my grandchildren and they’re the wrong ones and now I don’t know how to get a refund and that was $250

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on May 1, 2024 10:57 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2024 11:18 AM in response to Lynneanndc

Hello~ Click on below and review…

Legal - iTunes Gift Cards and Codes - Apple*

*5. Additional Restrictions

Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund (except as required by law); exchanged; resold; or used to purchase Gift Cards. Unused Associated Balances are not transferable. Issuer maintains information about the status of gift cards or codes. Contact Apple for information about the status of your Account and any Associated Balance. To check the available balance on a gift card, call 1-800-MY-APPLE or visit www.apple.com/go/gcb/us.

You agree to not use Gift Cards or content codes in any manner that is unlawful, misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to Issuer, Apple, or its customers. We and Apple reserve the right, without notice to you, to void or deactivate Gift Cards or content codes without a refund, suspend or terminate Accounts, request alternative forms of payment, suspend or terminate the ability to purchase Products or to purchase or use Content, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect Gift Cards or content codes were obtained, used, or associated with an Account unlawfully, fraudulently, or otherwise in violation of these Terms.

You must spend any Associated Balance in order to close your Account.

~Katana-San~

Can I return Apple gift cards that I bought by mistake?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.