Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Is it possible to apply a custom wallpaper to iOS/iPadOS devices through Apple Business Essentials?

Is it possible to apply a custom wallpaper to iOS/iPadOS devices through Apple Business Essentials?

I can see there is an option to create these through Blueprints, but I am not sure if it can be done through a configuration profile added to ABE.

The devices are added first through Apple Configurator and then switched over to our ABE MDM server. I assume this would remove any Blueprints applied to the device through the configurator.

iPad (9th generation)

Posted on May 2, 2024 9:56 AM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.