Motion Adjustment Layer color grade changes are not being applied to clips in FCPX

I created an adjustment layer in Motion using the title option as per the standard instructions found online. The adjustment layers has the correct FS and video quality settings and title feature was deleted from the project prior to publishing. However, when I add the adjustment layer in my FCPX project, none of the color corrections or video effects are applied to the clip below.

Posted on May 4, 2024 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2024 9:36 AM

A couple of updates or so back, Apple decided to turn off the Title Background that used to be on by default. Make sure the Title Background is active when you publish your adjustment layer.

The Title Background represents (basically clones) *everything* that is below the title in Final Cut.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2024 9:36 AM in response to Quillnib

A couple of updates or so back, Apple decided to turn off the Title Background that used to be on by default. Make sure the Title Background is active when you publish your adjustment layer.

The Title Background represents (basically clones) *everything* that is below the title in Final Cut.

Motion Adjustment Layer color grade changes are not being applied to clips in FCPX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.