Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Registration Code for purchase of iMovie

I bought iMovie for my MacBook. In order to use it correctly it asked me for my Registration Code. Where is my REGISTRATION CODE ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.6

Posted on May 10, 2024 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2024 1:23 PM

Don't ask me how, but I bought an App called "Imoviemaker". I had never seen iMovie before and thought this was it. I paid for it. I then started asking questions to this group because it wasn't functioning as I expected. A couple of responses led me to believe that I had been conned. I then downloaded the real "iMovie" and everything is ok now. I think I fell for it because I was very tired at the time.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2024 1:23 PM in response to Keith Barkley

Don't ask me how, but I bought an App called "Imoviemaker". I had never seen iMovie before and thought this was it. I paid for it. I then started asking questions to this group because it wasn't functioning as I expected. A couple of responses led me to believe that I had been conned. I then downloaded the real "iMovie" and everything is ok now. I think I fell for it because I was very tired at the time.

Registration Code for purchase of iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.