Cannot change region

I want to change my region but I have 7 cents on my account. I cannot contact support to to zero my balance due to my region. What can I do?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 15, 2024 2:10 AM

2 replies

May 15, 2024 9:24 AM in response to lasha40

If you are trying to zero your balance and still have a valid credit or debit card, you may purchase an item from the App or iTunes Stores for more than your balance. The remainder will be billed to your card, leaving you with nothing in your account balance.

Alternatively try this link Apple provides to take you directly to the managing and editing an Apple ID people who will do this for you --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0998&symptom_id=20198

Apple is very regional in it support services. Some regions, however, also have a broader support service. You don't say where you are so you will have to see if there's one for you.

Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (if you do not see your country, also look for "other" regions; e.g., "Other Africa"), then "Choose a product". Click the "show" item under each category for more selections. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

Cannot change region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.