Urgent Assistance Required: Stolen iPhone and Compromised Apple ID

Hello,

I am seeking urgent assistance regarding my stolen iPhone and compromised Apple ID. The thief changed my trusted phone number, and I am unable to access my account. Despite multiple calls to support and a visit to an Apple Store with proof of ownership, I haven't received any help.

My Apple ID is my Email and I still have access to it , and my trusted phone number for over 7 years was ending with 59. I need help to recover my account and secure my personal information. Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Moaz boubess

iPhone 13

Posted on May 15, 2024 10:01 AM

4 replies

May 15, 2024 10:48 AM in response to IBoubess

This is not Apple Support. You have posted in the Apple Support Community, a public discussion forum for Apple users to connect and assist each other. We do not have access to personal or financial information. Please contact Apple Support for assistance with your issue.

If you’re in the US please call 1-800-MY-APPLE or outside the US, consult the support articles below.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

May 15, 2024 6:03 PM in response to IBoubess

For several years now customers are in control of their Apple IDs. Apple cannot reset the password, change the trusted number, do any changes to the Apple ID from their end.

Your option is to try and follow apples recommended steps at If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If those options do not work, then, unfortunately, you won’t get that Apple ID back.

Urgent Assistance Required: Stolen iPhone and Compromised Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.