When Is Apple Going to Fix the Weather App Radar

The following is the 12 hour and 1 hour weather maps showing the current conditions. The 1 hour is relatively accurate, whereas the 12 hour shows a totally different, inaccurate picture. This is just one example of how much this app needs fixing.

iPad Pro (1st generation)

Posted on May 15, 2024 11:54 AM

1 reply

May 15, 2024 12:15 PM in response to Wymanator

You are posting a when question to fellow users in these public communities. Neither Apple nor the product teams participate here and why/when questions simply go unanswered. We certainly have no access to the product team planning.

You can send direct feedback to the Apple Weather product team but don't expect a reply, much less answers to why/when questions.

If you are more interested in accurate color NEXRAD radar of approaching weather and alerts, and certainly a concern in N. Carolina at this time of year, consider the RadarPro application on the iPad, iPhone, Mac, or Apple TV 4K. I subscribe to the $10/yr Pro Tier 1 level , and it gives this kind of recent information which one can zoom in/out of and view in motion. I also have this App on my Apple TV 4K and was monitoring these storm events in motion on a 55-in 4K TV.

When Is Apple Going to Fix the Weather App Radar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.