Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using iphone as bluetooth microphone

The ap store has a microphone app called "microphone live" that sends iphone microphone data via bluetooth, to my bluetooth bone conduction headphone (aeropex). and it works fine, lots of volume, but

there is a delay between micrrphone input and bluetooth output, so that the effect i get is a echo chamber, one part from my ear, and the other part from the bone conduction input from the aeropex. This whole scheme is to use the aeropex as a hearing aid, because it has really great sound fidelity. If the microphone live app did not have such a delay, it would be THE solution, Short of stuffing cotton in my ears, and putting up with the delay, -. so if you ever get another microphone app, or fix "microphone live" to have less delay, let me know.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 10:25 AM

so if you ever get another microphone app, or fix "microphone live" to have less delay, let me know.

I don't believe this is an Apple developed app, so you may want to reach out to the developer of "Microphone Live" with your feedback.

1 reply

using iphone as bluetooth microphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.