Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook Messenger App

I reinstalled the Facebook Messenger App and now it won't let me log in or where it says Forgotten your password. All attempts say "Error unable to complete request. Please try later."

It's been 2 days doing this, I've reinstalled Facebook app too, but nothing works.

Any suggestions

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 9:01 PM

Hello, thanks for contacting the Support Community.

Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide support for third-party apps, you'll need to contact the Facebook Messenger support team as they are the only ones who can help you.

To contact Messenger Support in North America, please refer to the following:

Support Website: https://www.facebook.com/help/messenger-app

Troubleshoot Login: www.facebook.com/help/messenger-app/1573156092981768/?helpref=uf_share

Hope this helped! 

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 9:01 PM in response to Neil_G2021

Hello, thanks for contacting the Support Community.

Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide support for third-party apps, you'll need to contact the Facebook Messenger support team as they are the only ones who can help you.

To contact Messenger Support in North America, please refer to the following:

Support Website: https://www.facebook.com/help/messenger-app

Troubleshoot Login: www.facebook.com/help/messenger-app/1573156092981768/?helpref=uf_share

Hope this helped! 

Jul 25, 2021 8:19 AM in response to muguy

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, the Links you supplied, I've been there already and they are of absolutely NO support value, a small list of arbitrary questions/ answers that do not cover my particular problem.

I have this problem from updating the App so wondered if anyone in the community had the same issue.

Thanks anyway

Facebook Messenger App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.