Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last Played Not Updating

when listening to music on my phone my apple music doesn’t update my recently played, but if i play anything on my apple watch it updates. this is frustrating and i want to know how to solve this issue

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 1:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 8:33 AM

Hey there, jaida278.

If you haven't yet, you could see if restarting your iPhone may help: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support Restarting can refresh the software and may help resolve this issue.

Another step you can take is to ensure your iPhone is fully updated, to see if that may help as well since updates can includes fixes for issues.You can check for an update in Settings > General > Software Update. If there is an available update, you'll want to backup before updating as seen in here: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

This article also shows how to update with a computer if that is your preferred method: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know how those steps go or if you've already tried those.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 8:33 AM in response to jaida278

Hey there, jaida278.

If you haven't yet, you could see if restarting your iPhone may help: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support Restarting can refresh the software and may help resolve this issue.

Another step you can take is to ensure your iPhone is fully updated, to see if that may help as well since updates can includes fixes for issues.You can check for an update in Settings > General > Software Update. If there is an available update, you'll want to backup before updating as seen in here: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

This article also shows how to update with a computer if that is your preferred method: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know how those steps go or if you've already tried those.

Take care.

Last Played Not Updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.