Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LogiPresentation magnifying issue

Hi! I have a Macbook Pro 2021 M1. With my previous Macbook Pro (Touch Bar) I used the Logitech Spotlight with the magnifying option and now with this Macbook the option is not working. When it is active, the circle that suppose to be magnified gets black or grey but not with zoom.

I updated the software and firmware but it still the same issue.

I have macOS Monterrey.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 11:48 AM

Monterey now has Picture in Picture zoom which works similar to what you've displayed above when triggered by the Control+Option keys. It's activated in the System/Accessibility/Zoom/Advanced/Controls preference pane.

Since it's built into the system you won't need a 3rd party solution that only takes up additional system resources.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 11:48 AM in response to Jaime_Alvarez

Monterey now has Picture in Picture zoom which works similar to what you've displayed above when triggered by the Control+Option keys. It's activated in the System/Accessibility/Zoom/Advanced/Controls preference pane.

Since it's built into the system you won't need a 3rd party solution that only takes up additional system resources.

LogiPresentation magnifying issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.