how do I get my business listed on Siri?

When searching for my business, with Siri, it does not show up. I have asked for it several different ways, but always comes up with all other businesses and never mine. When I Open Maps, my business is listed there. I am listed on Google, yelp, and we have her own website. I have claimed ownership and keep them up-to-date. How do I get my business listed when asked for a restaurant near me?

Posted on May 3, 2023 7:39 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 2, 2024 11:14 AM in response to Putort62

Getting your business listed on Siri involves ensuring that your business information is accurate and up-to-date on Apple Maps, as Siri uses Apple's mapping data. Here are the steps to get your business listed on Siri:

1. Ensure your business is on Apple Maps:
    • Make sure your business is already listed on Apple Maps. If it's not, you can add your business through the Apple Maps Connect portal.
  1. Verify and claim your business:
    • Visit the Apple Maps Connect website (https://mapsconnect.apple.com/).
    • Sign in with your Apple ID. If you don't have one, you'll need to create an Apple ID.
    • Search for your business to see if it's already listed. If it's listed, claim it as the owner.
    • If your business is not listed, you can add it by providing the necessary details.
  1. Verify your business information:
    • Apple will likely require you to verify your business ownership. This can be done through a phone call, email, or other methods depending on the situation.
  1. Update business information:
    • Once you have claimed your business, make sure all the information, such as your business hours, contact details, and address, is accurate and up-to-date.
  1. Wait for the information to be updated:
    • After updating your information, it may take some time for the changes to be reflected on Siri and Apple Maps. Apple periodically updates its databases.
  1. Optimize for Siri:
    • Siri relies on Apple's database to provide information. Optimize your business listing by ensuring your business name, address, phone number, and other details are clear, accurate, and consistent with your other online listings.
  1. Encourage reviews and ratings:
    • Positive reviews and ratings can improve your business's visibility on Siri. Encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews on Apple Maps.

Keep in mind that Siri primarily uses Apple Maps data, so any changes you make to your business information should be done through the Apple Maps Connect portal.

Thanks

Paul

[Edited by Moderator]

how do I get my business listed on Siri?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.