I’m trying to download Snapchat. But it’s making verify my card info. There is money available but apples trying to make me pay 39.00 I believe it was. I’m just trying to download snap

I had Snapchat. Was having trouble with pics so I deleted and tried to redownload and Apple Store isn’t letting me with light verifying payment info which I did maybe 20 times. The info is correct but it’s also trying to charge me for the years subscription which I didn’t try to do. Si I went back about 5 times and clicked on 3.99 a month option and the it tells me I was declined the 39.00 which is great because I don’t have that in the card I’m using. That’s why it’s being declined. I couches on the 3.99 option which is at the top of the list not the last option. Please help

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 8:36 AM

Call or chat iTunes/Media support by clicking Get Support at the bottom of iTunes - Official Apple Support

1 reply

I’m trying to download Snapchat. But it’s making verify my card info. There is money available but apples trying to make me pay 39.00 I believe it was. I’m just trying to download snap

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.