Apple Music

Hello, I would like to find out if there is a way I can share my Apple Music profile to my daughter that when she creates her own play list that it would show her name in the profile name section? To have and get more personalized to her liking. Thanks -Ted.

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 7:21 AM

Hello TEDSTER_NV,

Yes, you can find and follow friends with Apple Music. When viewing your profile you'll be able to see your followers and following. If you click on their profiles, they can see your public playlists and they can see yours. Check this support page - See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device - Apple Support.

You'll want to read the Find and follow friends. I hope this helps!

Happy Listening 🎶

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2023 7:21 AM in response to TEDSTER_NV

Hello TEDSTER_NV,

Yes, you can find and follow friends with Apple Music. When viewing your profile you'll be able to see your followers and following. If you click on their profiles, they can see your public playlists and they can see yours. Check this support page - See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device - Apple Support.

You'll want to read the Find and follow friends. I hope this helps!

Happy Listening 🎶

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.