where is the "complete my album" feature in the itunes store?

I own a LOT of itunes music. I have several "half" albums and the "complete my album" feature is not showing up-- if I load the album in the itunes store (where I purchased the songs," it doesn't show any as already purchased and only shows full price on the albums. I know they want to hook everyone for subscriptions but no thanks- I want my own copies to play offline and easily have accumulated $2K or more of music. What's up with this? They have your money & don't care any more?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 5:57 AM

Claire,

Also make sure that the original purchase was on the same Apple ID that you are currently using. But if all that checks out and you still don't see the "complete my album," reach out to Apple Support:

https://getsupport.apple.com

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 30, 2023 6:36 PM in response to Clare in Chi

Claire,

If you have bought one or more tracks from that exact album, the Store will offer you the "complete my album" discounted price. However, in some common cases, such as a single that is released separately from the full album, or where an album is replaced by a different (e.g., remastered) version, the Store will not connect your past purchase to the album.

If you have a case where you are sure you are entitled to the "complete my album" price but don't see it in the Store, contact Apple Support.

May 9, 2024 7:01 AM in response to Clare in Chi

Maybe not. What happens is iTunes sometimes reissues the same album and for whatever reason gives it a different ID number. It sees it as a different album and will even allow you to purchase the same album twice. If that’s the case, you can’t tell it’s the same album without a lot of digging and trying to find the album ID. I would agree with the suggestion to contact or if it’s even possible call iTunes Store

where is the "complete my album" feature in the itunes store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.