Whenever I try to add a card it redirects me to this page even thought I follow the exact same instructions given in this page.

I would like to add a credit card or a debit card to my wallet but for some reason I am unable to do so whenever I press the add button in the setting options or the wallet app it redirects me to this page and the instructions after I follow the instructions it’s the exact same thing again

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 8:26 AM

There are many possible reasons you might be experiencing issues. So let’s start with a few basic steps. I’ve added links to support articles that may offer solutions to any issues you might encounter. 

Are you in a country or region that support Apple Pay?

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support

Does your financial institution support Apple Pay?

Apple Pay participating banks in Asia/Pacific, Africa, Europe Latin America, Middle East and United States - Apple Support

Confirm your region is set correctly.

Change the language and region on iPhone - Apple Support

If you experience any issues along the way, please note the error message and at what stage you experienced the error. Please reply anytime if something is confusing. 

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2023 8:26 AM in response to naweed_

There are many possible reasons you might be experiencing issues. So let’s start with a few basic steps. I’ve added links to support articles that may offer solutions to any issues you might encounter. 

Apple Pay participating banks in Asia/Pacific, Africa, Europe Latin America, Middle East and United States - Apple Support

If you experience any issues along the way, please note the error message and at what stage you experienced the error. Please reply anytime if something is confusing. 

May 10, 2024 12:09 PM in response to shisoRSX

Whenever I try to add a card it redirects me to this page even thought I follow the exact same instructions given in this page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.