Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I put wrong email id during shipping what to do

I recently ordered iPad but I didn't get any confirmational email then I ordered 2nd time then I realised first time Iay have used wrong email address now what to do any please help anyone

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 11:20 AM

Contact customer support for the store or website where you made the purchase, explain the situation, and provide the correct email address. They should be able to update your email associated with the order to ensure you receive confirmation emails and updates. Meanwhile, regularly monitor the order status on the website or app, and check both your incorrect and correct email addresses' spam/junk folders for any misplaced emails. If necessary, consider canceling the order placed with the wrong email address and reordering with the correct one, but review the store's cancellation and refund policies first.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2024 11:20 AM in response to Anonymouskkk

Contact customer support for the store or website where you made the purchase, explain the situation, and provide the correct email address. They should be able to update your email associated with the order to ensure you receive confirmation emails and updates. Meanwhile, regularly monitor the order status on the website or app, and check both your incorrect and correct email addresses' spam/junk folders for any misplaced emails. If necessary, consider canceling the order placed with the wrong email address and reordering with the correct one, but review the store's cancellation and refund policies first.

I put wrong email id during shipping what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.