Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

How can I cancel a subscription for an app?

i want to cancel subscription (app astroline) ,app which takes money from my card without asking, and want cashback of course

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 2:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2023 5:18 AM

I can't cancel a subscription for Astrolabe. I have contacted them. They ask for ss #, full cc # which I am not doing! I DO NOT see them under my Apple subscription in settings. What can I do.

13 replies

Mar 20, 2024 1:17 AM in response to zubi19

I’m having the same issue with Astroline. I’m continuously paying for a service I cancelled and Apple services won’t do anything about it. I disputed sent a copy of the email cancellation and Apple still sided with this fraudulent company. I cancelled Astroline by email and they are still charging me. They fraudulently taken well over $150 by now. There are sooo many complaints about this company upon completing a Google search. Each customer with the same complaints of fraud. It shouldn’t be tricky to cancel a trial, when ALLL had other app subscriptions are easily found and able to cancel hassle free. Astroline is a SCAM!!!! I was just charged $39.99 on March 19th. Why?!

May 9, 2024 12:03 PM in response to zubi19

Not only did I have to work with my bank to cancel the charges multiple times I just found out that they are charging my PayPal account to the tune of 45 dollars per month even after I PAID for the cancellation they send a sneaky email titled cancellation saying that they are giving another chance to keep the subscription hence the 3, 45 dollar charges.I am now having to go through PayPal to cancel as well. I am more than irritated and have worked entirely too hard to CANCE. I have sent too many emails and tried to call but they must be so busy defrauding people as no one answers the phone The idea of giving them a chance is absolute rubbish

Shame on you Astroline Hopefully you will reap what you sew

According to my Banker you are an international transaction so you can hide behind that. I will continue on this feed until I know the matter has been resolved

Side note: thinking of those poor senior elders or people with disabilities that don’t have the know how or capacity to do all I have done to save themselves from these thieves stealing their money.

Apr 29, 2024 2:44 AM in response to Alwayzshyin

Hello! Here is my experience interacting with Astroline. 

Cancellation Instructions

Follow these steps:

- Log in to your account on the app (https://app.astroline.today) using the email associated with the subscription.

- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner to access settings.

- Scroll down to the “Manage Subscription” section and select “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the list.

If difficulties arise, contact the support team immediately via email at astroline.app@appdesk.zendesk.com.

Refund

Read carefully the respective policies. Contact the support team at astroline.app@appdesk.zendesk.com if you want to request a refund. Include the email address(es) associated with the subscription and payment information. If you used Apple Pay or Google Pay, include the last four numbers of the digital card (not the physical card) you used to make a purchase. You can find more detailed refund instructions here

How can I cancel a subscription for an app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.