How do I transfer tickets that are in my Apple wallet?

Tickets transferred to me. I put them into Apple Wallet as instructed. How do I transfer them to one of my kids?

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2024 2:03 PM

How do I transfer tickets in my wallet app to another person?

15 replies

Aug 28, 2023 9:04 AM in response to CRHjr

Most tickets can’t be transferred as a security measure, but some can. Please review the information in the support article linked below.

>>How to share a pass or ticket in Apple Wallet

You can share some passes and tickets in the Wallet app with other iPhone or Apple Watch users.

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
  2. Tap the pass or ticket that you want to share.
  3. Tap the More button   , then tap Pass Details. If instead you see an Info button , you might not have the option to share from the Wallet app.
  4. Tap the Share icon share button with an arrow. . <<

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If the ticket can’t be shared/transferred, you should be able to do it through the app or website where you purchased the tickets.

Feb 29, 2024 12:31 PM in response to Steveqsr830

Most tickets can’t be transferred as a security measure, but some can. Please review the information in the support article linked below.

You can share some passes and tickets in the Wallet app with other iPhone or Apple Watch users.

3. Tap the More button   , then tap Pass Details. If instead you see an Info button , you might not have the option to share from the Wallet app.

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If the ticket can’t be shared/transferred, you should be able to do it through the app or website where you purchased the tickets.

May 5, 2024 9:13 AM in response to Pstrange

May 17, 2024 6:21 AM in response to Ardenmc123

May 27, 2024 2:56 AM in response to jefffromnorth wales

How do I transfer tickets that are in my Apple wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.